The statutory (two years) warranty rights are applicable for private customers. Despite the contents of the corresponding legal regulation, the warranty period for second-hand items amounts to a period of one year after delivery of the goods in question. The one-year warranty period does not apply in situations involving culpably caused damages that can be attributed to the supplier and which are associated with loss of life, injuries or health-related damages. Furthermore, it does not apply in situations involving damages suffered as a result of gross negligence or malicious intent, or in situations involving deceit on the part of the supplier or contribution claims.
If you are a businessman, the following shall apply, despite the contents of paragraph 1:
- a) It is understood that the details provided by us and the product description provided by the manufacturer are the only things that represent the properties and condition of the product in question. Other advertisements, blurbs and statements issued by the manufacturer are not considered to be representative of the properties and condition of the said product.
- b) You are obligated to exercise due diligence while promptly checking the goods for qualitative and quantitative deviations, and to inform us in writing of apparent defects within a period of 7 days after receipt of the goods. The term limit shall be considered to have been complied with if a timely dispatch was executed. This also applies to hidden defects that are detected at a later stage (from the time of discovery onwards). Warranty claims cannot be raised if the obligation to inspect and the obligation to give notice of defects are not fulfilled.
- c) In case of defects, we provide guarantee through repair or replacement at our own discretion. The defect removal is applicable after a failed second attempt, unless the circumstances prove otherwise, in particular due to the nature of the object and/or defect or other conditions. In case of repair, we must not bear the additional costs, which arise from the transfer of the item to a place other than the place of fulfilment, as far as the transfer does not correspond to the intended use of the item.
- d) The warranty period amounts to a period of one year after delivery of the product. The shortened warranty period does not apply in situations involving culpably caused damages that can be attributed to us and which are associated with loss of life, injuries or health-related damages. Furthermore, it does not apply in situations involving damages suffered as a result of gross negligence or malicious intent, or in situations involving deceit or contribution claims.
ECOMINING-SOLUTIONS LP warrants that the products, will perform according to the at all times published specification for a period of fourteen (14) days from delivery from ECOMINING-SOLUTIONS LP provided that the Products have been used in accordance with the at all times published instructions and requirements issued by ECOMINING-SOLUTIONS LP, including but not limited to prescribed operating environment for the Products. Products are for indoor use only. Liability for defects shall not cover defects due to circumstances arising after the risk for the Products has passed to the Purchaser such as, however not limited to, defects due to normal wear and tear or deterioration. ECOMINING-SOLUTIONS LP warrants that the Products are delivered free of pledges or any other encumbrance not known by the Purchaser. Any warranty obligations for ECOMINING-SOLUTIONS LP requires a written complaint by the Purchaser within reasonable time, no later than fourteen (14) days from when the Purchaser became aware, or should have been aware, of the relevant defect or fault. ECOMINING-SOLUTIONS LP is not liable for any defect or fault caused by the Purchaser or a third party or that is caused by, including but not limited to, improper use, handling or excessive use of the Products. Further, ECOMINING-SOLUTIONS LP is not responsible for defects caused as a result of the Purchaser or a third party has failed to comply with the instructions given by ECOMINING-SOLUTIONS LP The content of this limited warranty shall replace all other written or non-written, explicit or implied warranties.7.3.
In case of damage during shipping the Purchaser is obliged to file a complaint to the shipping company according to their terms and conditions. ECOMINING-SOLUTIONS LP is not liable for damage caused by transportation.7.4.
All sales are final. ECOMINING-SOLUTIONS LP does not accept returns and will not issue a refund if an item is returned without a proper RMA. Any products that are not functioning correctly due to manufacturer defects will be replaced after an RMA is issued and the item is send back at own costs to ECOMINING-SOLUTIONS LP, inspected and approved.
The ECOMINING-SOLUTIONS LP Return Policies are applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the miningwholesale.eu website. Due to the volatile nature of these products, returns are not eligible for refund and are only eligible for exchange within 14 days of purchase. Warranties on our products are VOIDED if the unit is modified in anyway (voltage modded, removal of fan, etc.) and will not be exchanged.The following events will also void the warranty:
*Please note if there is a scrap notification from the manufacturer GPD, we can not replace or repair that part.
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission first;
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
The customer has no right to a refund or compensation in this matter.
We test each unit for modifications before sending them back to the manufacturer. Returns will not be accepted unless accompanied by an approved ECOMINING-SOLUTIONS LP issued RMA number, which can be obtained through contacting email@example.com
with the following information:Subject: RMA Order#[your order number] | Your NameBody: Reasons for RMA, and any pictures/video’s you need to send or anything of that matter, please give us a detailed description of the problems you are having. We can only accept returns who are also accompanied by the required image, sound and video material.